Don’t Lose Yourself In The Middle Of
Your Next Transformation Project!
Need Help Now?
In her ground-breaking book for Business Owners and Senior Leaders, Virginia helps you discover:
- How to avoid the 10 MOST COMMON transformation pitfalls
- 5 ways to define a clear & motivating vision for the future
- Why you should be WARY of including Subject Matter Experts in your core team
- 3 ways to become an empowered leader who acts as a catalyst for creating and maintaining a high-performing team
- What it really takes to transform an organisation and why it’s NOT just another project
Tap Into Your True Potential As A Transformational Leader To Ensure Your Project Avoids Any Hidden Roadblocks!
Are you looking to bring about a transformative change in your business but find it difficult to get stakeholders to follow your vision? Do your senior managers understand what’s needed to generate real change or do they undermine initiatives? Are some on your team unmotivated about where you’re trying to go and why? Is there a way to achieve the results you’re striving for without constant self-sacrifice?
Many organisations are unable to answer the growing demands of today’s consumers and the very real need to shift their business strategies. As a transformation leader, you understand that businesses are increasingly expected to be more than just pursuers of profit or power. You have to manage risk and legal responsibilities while changing the way your organisation responds and adapts.
In this insightful book, you’ll learn more about:
- What keeps your decisions from being accepted and carried out (just because you’re the authority doesn’t mean you’ll be listened to)
- Why senior leaders often refuse to support people hand-picked to run large-scale organisational initiatives (the answer may surprise you)
- Who makes the best high performers on your team (they may not be the ones you expect or choose)
- Working harder to solve long-term organisational problems (is this really the best path to follow?)
In The Truth About Transformation Virginia shares years of insights and know-how she acquired through successful and challenging corporate change initiatives. Transforming an organisation requires more than standard strategy development and project management if you are to ensure the original objectives are fully met.
Virginia identifies and unravels 10 key myths that every leader must know to survive their next transformation project. Each myth is explained in detail with case studies, tools, and techniques for creating long-term transformational success for you and your organisation.
Want to Know More About Virginia?
I’m Virginia Walker – an international coach and author of The Truth About Transformation. I specialise in mentoring visionary CEOs and senior leaders through large-scale business transformation.
With more than two decades of senior executive experience in global organisations such as Hewlett Packard, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and IBM; I understand the challenges you face leading change across borders, cultures, products, and services; impacting every area and every level of your organisation.
Need Help Now?
In this groundbreaking book for transformation leaders, you’ll discover:
- The nuances of power and how to wield them to achieve sustainable change
- How your most senior executives get trapped in the “initiator of change” mindset
- What it really takes to manage a transformation and why it’s not just another project
- The relationship between personal expectations and transformation success
What they’re saying about Virginia Walker
The 'formula' that we developed for approaching work and negotiations is very helpful and applies across a myriad of situations in and outside of the workplace.
I would highly recommend Virginia to anyone who needs good advice around strategy & operations from someone highly experienced, realistic, honest and very skilful at working out a pathway that is challenging in requiring you to do new things, but takes you to the next stage / stop in your journey.
Head of Service Economics